Danger: Keep out of reach of children. Can cause burns on contact. Harmful if swallowed. May burn eyes, skin and mucous membranes on contact. Do not use or mix Drano® Max Gel with any other cleaners or chemicals, as hazardous fumes or a violent reaction may result. If gases are released, leave area immediately-ventilate if possible. Keep container tightly closed and store in a locked cabinet. First Aid: Give immediately. Eyes: Rinse immediately with water. Remove contact lenses, then flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Drink a cup of milk or water. Do not induce vomiting. If on skin: Remove affected clothing. Flush skin with water for 15 minutes. In all cases, call Poison Control Center or physician. Contains sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide, and sodium silicate. Do not use with plunger or in toilet. Important: Open carefully and keep hands, face, children and pets away. Do not squeeze bottle, avoid splashing, and clean up spills at once. Never use a plunger during or after us of Drano® Max Gel because product may still be present if drain is not clear. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse container and replace cap before discarding.